Greetings from Com2uS!
MLB 9 Innings 17 has been updated to v2.0.9.
Please read below for more info on the update.
* Please update your game to the latest version since versions below v2.0.8 may be restricted after the update.
1. Main Screen UI Renewal
The UI of the main screen has been renewed overall.
Check out the new main page now!
2. Clutch Hits Mode Clutch Hits Baseball System Application (Starting Nov. 7th 2am EST)
> What's Clutch Hits Baseball System?
It's a ticket that's required to enter Clutch Hits Mode and the no. of Baseballs will be deducted according to the completion status of the final game.
- When the game ends properly -> 1 Baseball will be deducted.
- Forfeiture victory (winning by default) -> 0 Baseball will be deducted.
- Forfeiture loss -> 2 Baseballs will be deducted.
5 Clutch Hits Baseballs will be provided by default and automatically recharged after a certain period of time.
If you don't have enough Baseballs, the game that's finished won't count as complete and you won't be able to collect the completion reward neither.
The Clutch Hits Baseball System has been added as an attempt to minimize the number of forfeited games in the Clutch Hits Mode and to improve the concentration of gameplay.
We will continue to improve the game to reflect your comments and concerns as much as possible.
(※ We will inform you again regarding when the Clutch Hits Baseball will be applied to the game.)
3. '17 Live Season Ends
The "Live" mark will be removed from '17 cards as the '17 season ends.
The stats of the '17 season players will also be decided via the Live Update which will be held in November.
We'll be back with new Live Players in 2018! Thanks!
(You'll still be able to acquire '17 player cards for the Live Season Player Packs currently in your possession.)
4. Upgrade Ticket Convenience Improvement
- You'll now be able to use Upgrade Tickets consecutively.
5. Chat Feature Improvement
- Added a feature that prevents users from overusing the Brag Feature
- Improved the chat block list management
How do you like this update?
We'll continue to try our best to listen and apply your feedbacks to the game so please stay tuned for more to come in the future!