Greetings from Com2uS!
MLB 9 Innings 17 has been updated to v2.0.8.
* Please update your game to the latest version since versions below v2.0.7 may be restricted after the update.
Various contents including the Clutch Hits Mode and Player Reserve expansion have been improved, so let's go check it out now!
1. Clutch Hits Mode Improvement
- Some of the features have been improved and new features have been added.
* The Clutch Hits Mode improvement will be applied after Sep. 21st 3am EDT.
1) New Score Reward
- You can now collect additional Hit Coins accordingly to the accumulated scores after the game.
※ How to participate
- Scores you acquired from the corresponding game will be accumulated when you play the game in Clutch Hits Mode.
(Win by Default included/Forfeiture excluded)
- The score will be divided into 10 grades accordingly and the amount of Hit Coins you can earn will increase as your grade increases.
(You can accumulate up to 400pts)
- You can collect the Score Reward whenever you want and your score will reset once you've collected your reward.
- You can't accumulate points for 7 days after collecting the Score Reward. You'll start from 0pts after 7 days after collection of Score Reward.
2) New List Auto Sort Feature
- The sorting order of the battle list in the Clutch Hits Mode has been improved.
- The list will now be shown in the order of
(Top) "Completed games" > "Win by Default/Forfeiture" > "Games in progress" (Bottom).
* You can enter the Clutch Hits Mode at [Main Screen > Battle Mode > Clutch Hits Mode].
2. Special Shop - New Mileage Item
- New Mileage Items have been added at the Special Shop.
- Check out the All-Star/Signature Player Packs at the Special Shop!
* You can check the new Mileage Items at [Main Screen > Shop > Special Shop > Mileage].
3. New Glove Design
- New glove design for the outfielders has been added.
4. Player Reserve Expansion
- The MAX no. of Player Reserve has been increased. You can now recruit more players!
> MAX Player Reserve Limit: 125 Players > 155 Players
* The "Player Reserve Expansion" item will be available for sale after Sep. 21st 3am EDT.
5. Repetitive Mission Improvement
- New missions have been added and some of the Repetitive Mission Rewards have been upgraded.
1) New Repetitive Missions
- Pitcher: Strikeout, 1-2-3 Inning, quality start for starting pitchers
- Batter: Pitcher successfully got on-base (No DH Only)
* Starting pitcher quality start: A game where the pitcher, who started in the 1st inning, threw the ball more than 6 innings allowing only 3 earned runs or less.
2) Repetitive Mission Reward Improvement
- 3-pitch strikeout: 50 > 70pts
- Strikeout Two Batters in a Row: 100 > 150pts
- 3 consecutive strikeouts: 170 > 200pts
* You can check the new missions at [Main Screen > Challenges > Repetitive Mission > Batter or Picher].
6. Other Improvements
- The lagging motion of a player getting up when tagging has been improved.
- The hitting motion and other related motions have been improved.
How do you like this update?
We'll continue to try our best to listen and apply your feedbacks to the game so please stay tuned for more to come in the future!