[Notice] v2.0.7 Update (Android/iOS)
Greetings from Com2uS!
MLB 9 Innings 17 has been updated to v2.0.7!
(Please make sure to update the game to the latest version since some contents may be unavailable on versions previous to v2.0.7.)
Let's take a look at the new content that will come with this update!
1. Clutch Hits Mode
Become the Batting Champ of MLB 9 Innings 17!
(The Clutch Hits Mode will open on Aug. 22nd 2 am EDT and a push notification will be sent.)
* How to enter the Clutch Hits Mode
[Main Menu] - [Battle Mode] - [Clutch Hits Mode]
> More Info on the Clutch Hits Mode (Tap the image below)
* Details of the Clutch Hits Mode will be announced via a separate notice.
2. Ranked Battle Training Update
Training content has been updated!
Make your team stronger via the new Training content!
▶ Training Details
The content consists of a total of 8 different trainings. Please read below for the details of each type of training.
(Training is only effective in Friend Battle and Ranked Battle.)
1) Fungo Training
- The time that the fielder reacts to the hit will decrease.
- Defenders will react to hits more quickly.
2) Defense Range Training
- The fielders' speed will increase.
3) Fielder Pass Training
- The speed of the fielders passing a ball will increase.
4) Batter Training
- The driving distance of the ball hit by the batter will increase.
5) Base Steal Training
- The chances of stealing the base successfully will increase.
6) Strategy Training
a. The bunt success rate will increase.
b. The driving distance of the ball hit by the batter will increase when there's a high chance of scoring runs. (Power Increases)
7) Catcher Training
a. The catcher's caught stealing percentage will increase.
b. The chances of the pitcher throwing a wild pitch will decrease.
8) Pitcher Training
- The driving distance of the ball hit by the opponent batter will decrease.
* How to use the Training content
> [Ranked Battle] - [Ranked Shop] - [Training]
(The Training will open on Aug. 22nd 2am EDT and a push notification will be sent.)
3. Convenience Improvements
1) New ""Always use the Condition Drink"" Feature
You'll now be able to change the settings so that the Condition Drink would be used for every game.
- Players will maintain ""Good"" condition if you choose to ""always use the Condition Drink"".
(2 Condition Drinks will be used if the player's condition is ""Bad"", 1 will be used if the player's condition is ""Normal"" and none will be used if the player's condition is ""Good"".)
- ""Always use the Condition Drink"" feature will be applied on the batting order instead of a designated player. (Ex. If you choose to ""always use the condition drinkʺ on the 4th hitter (#4), it'll always be used on the 4th hitter regardless of who that player is even if the player is substituted with another player.)
- This feature will automatically turn off when you run out of the item.
2) New Lottery Ticket Auto Use Feature (9 consecutive times)
You'll now be able to open 9 Lottery Tickets at once!
3) New Auto Train Feature (10 consecutive times)
You'll now be able to train a player 10 consecutive times at once!
4. Batter Play Option Feature
The Batter Play UI was improved via v2.0.6 update.
This time, we've added a new option so that you can enjoy the Batter Play with the UI before the update!
A new Batter Play UI has also been added. Please check the image below!
Find the Batter Play UI that you feel comfortable with and enjoy the game to the fullest!
5. Additional Position Description of Middle Relief Pitchers
Did you know that the middle relief pitchers play different roles according to the lineup?
Use the middle relievers wisely in the game for a better gameplay!
1) Middle Relief Pitcher Lineup Details
Relief pitchers are used strategically in real-life baseball.
You'll be able to carry out the game strategically by changing the pitching order or the relievers in MLB 9 Innings 17 and enjoy the realistic gameplay.
▶ Victory Team - Replaced with middle relievers in the Victory Team when winning the game or when in tie.
▶ Chasing Team - Replaced with middle relievers in the Chasing Team when losing the game.
▶ Long Relievers - Replaced when a starting pitcher is substituted early in the game.
* Middle relievers are used strategically according to the circumstance of the game, starting pitcher's condition and stamina.
2) Using starting pitchers as middle relievers
- You can neither use your starting pitchers as middle relievers nor use middle relievers as starting pitchers.
This is to prevent users from abusing the gameplay by using a specific player only.
6. Citi Field (New York Mets Stadium) Improvement
- The Citi Field has been improved. Check out the improved stadium now!
7. Other Improvements
- Added a multi-view feature for Android
Android users will now be able to use other apps while playing MLB 9 Innings 17!
- Improved the pitcher's pitching
- Improved the defender's defensive gameplay
- Improved the batter's batting
How do you like the new update?
Don't for get to try out the new Clutch Hits Mode that opens on Aug. 22th!
Please stay tuned for more updates to come!