Greetings from Com2uS!
Wonder Tactics will be updated to v1.4.8 on May 24th and we will be holding maintenance to proceed with the update.
Please read below for more info on the update.
▶ Update Maintenance Schedule
- May 24th 11pm - May 25th 1am PDT - May 24th 11pm - May 25th 2am PDT
- May 24th 11pm - May 25th 1:45am PDT
* Please make sure to update your game to the latest version since versions below v1.4.7 will be blocked after the update.
* The maintenance schedule may change or end earlier than expected.
* The time of the EXP/Gold Boosters that are in use during the maintenance will be extended by the time spent for the maintenance.
▶ Maintenance Reward
- Will be notified with the v1.4.8 event notice
▶ v1.4.8 Update Details
※ The Equipment & Gem Properties Modification was finalized as shown below. Please note that users’ feedback and comments were also applied.
We sincerely apologize for causing confusion and concerns even though our intention was to provide positive changes and feedback.
We will notify the compensation & event details in a separate notice, so please make sure to check it out.
[Equipment Property Modification]
CRT DMG RES & CRT DMG Down which were considered as the CRT DEF properties won't be added since it could be considered to be downward. Speed (%) property will remain since this property is helpful for Heroes that are related to speed.
- Modification of current properties
We are aware that the evasion property is the property that most of users prefer among the defense type properties.
We decided to go with the original plan of separating the Debuff RES from the evasion because we believe that this will be the groundwork of other defense type properties to be chosen by users.
- New properties
- Properties to be removed
> Recover, Revive, Attribute UP, Attribute RES
* Regarding properties that will be removed from the game, equipment properties created before the update will be maintained but these properties won't appear anymore via equipment drops, summons and power-ups after the update.
- New properties
> New Main Property: Recovers every turn, Penetration
> New Sub-properties: Attribute Power-up, Penetration RES
We've alleviated the defense type status, and the Penetration property has been added as the new main property to help users to set up the equipment better along with the critical rate property.
* The penetration effect has a limit of MAX 100%.
[Gem Property Modification]
* New properties will be automatically applied to relevant Gems after the update.
* If a Hero is already equipped with an Attribute RES Gem, the Gem will be changed to an Attribute Power-up Gem. For Attribute RES Gems that aren't equipped on any Hero, they'll be changed to Penetration RES Gems.
[Nest of Trials Improvement]
- You can now play the Nest of Trials starting one stage before of the previous attempt. Ex) If you reached 10 wave in the previous attempt which meaning that you cleared 9 waves, and on the next attempt your wave will start from 8 wave.
- Bonus turns that were given when clearing each wave is no longer given and each wave now have 50 turns.
* We recommend you to play the Nest of Trials before the update since you might have different number of points due to the elimination of bonus turns.
- Gold reward has slightly increased and users also can get Gold when a Legendary Accessory drops as a reward.
- Users can now be able to see their accumulative record for each Boss.
[Sky Fortress Improvement]
- A reward will be given when you clear each stage of each Shrine.
> Previously: 150 Blessed Hero Scroll Pieces given when you clear the last stage of each Shrine
> Change to: 20 Blessed Hero Scroll Pieces given when you clear each stage (except the last stage) * (total of 4 stages) + 120 Blessed Hero Scroll Pieces when you clear the last stage = Total of 200 Blessed Hero Scroll Pieces
- Improved the UI of moving between Shrines.
- Fixed the issue of not reading the stage info after midnight
- The Guild Board feature has been added. You can use the Guild Board from the Guild Menu and the Guild Battle Map.
(Use the Guild Board to share information within Guild Members about the bingo hidden mission, guild battles and more!)
- You can set the Guild Board to only display the Guild Manager's post to use the Board more conveniently.
- The UI for viewing other guild's information has been expanded.
- You can now check on the "View Available Heroes Only" and see the Heroes that are available as the materials for Powering up a Hero.
- You can now change the order of material heroes in reverse order when powering up the Hero
- You can't sell Transcended Heroes.
- Newly acquired equipment (the equipment that has "N" mark) will now appear first in the Inventory.
- Insufficient quantity of equipment power-up stones is now displayed in different color.
- You can now turn on & off the blessed equipment effect from the Profile > Option Menu at the top-left of the Main Screen.